• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Proud & Very Happy Mummy!!

happy-chick

Reaction score
I'm loving being a mummy, its great & im so so happy!

My beautiful daughter is so amazing and she's learning new things everyday, her latest thing is copying you blow raspberries and rolling onto her tummy (she hasnt quite mastered rolling back again :lol:) She's full of smiles, laughs and is so cheeky... Im so proud of her its untrue. Her personalities really shining!

We're getting the keys to our new house very soon and its a new start for us all as a family and I cant wait! Ellie will have her own lovely bedroom and we'll have a nice garden to sit out in summer YAY! :cheer:

I used to love going out clubbing and getting hammered (tut, tut!) but now I just love being a Mummy and spending time with my fantastic daughter and wonderful hubby who I love very much! My life is amazing and im so happy, couldnt ask for anything more! Great family, great friends... Im so lucky! :D :D :D

Sorry its a bit gushy but just wanted to share!

Awww Jo, that is so sweet! It is fantastic you are so happy. This past year has been brilliant for you and you really really deserve this happiness! You are so right, nothing matters more than your family, cherish every moment with them.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw Jo you just made my eyes fill up!! (Which as you know is very difficuly as I never cry!! :fib: )

Im so so pleased your sooo happy. I dont know anyone who deserves happiness more than you.

xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

aaawww hun :hug:
I could have written that myself! I had pretty much the same life before Dan as you and now wouldn't swap back for the world.
Kids..............they change everything don't they! :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back