Probably a one off but Hell yes.

kaytee11

Reaction score
So the night before last Aila settled at half 9 woke at 1 settled back at half 2 and woke at 7. Last she settled at ahlf ten and woke at half 7 !! Shes a month old today and i honestly cant believe it !! She didnt even cry waking up just a few whimpers and when i picked her upp rbought her downstairs i left her in her chair to get a bottle ready and she went back to sleep. I hoope this last s but nim scared ha ! She slept on her side all night and loved it.

That's fantastic Kaytee, Jessica isn't bad but not going down till 12 up at 4 then back down till 7.30. Does Aila nap a lot through the day? Do you have a set routine? X

I dont really have a routine at all, i woke up in utter shock this morning because two nights beofre that she woke up at 12am, 2am, 3am, 5am & 7am, Im going to try start a routine but im probably at ngothing but its worth a try, she has napped alot today so we'll see if she sleeps tonight :)

Oh and i think it might have soemthing to do with the fact i put her to sleep on her side, im not to sure but maybe

How did Aila get on last night Kaytee? Jessica did 12 through to 6.30, I couldn't believe it! Was lovely! X

She generally does 4 hourly feeds so we do 12-4 then 4.30-8. But have been having to wake her for her 4am feed, she is putting on weight so HV said to let her sleep through if we want. I set my alarm for 4 but she was sound so let her sleep and she woke me up at 6.30. I'm sure it's a fluke so not counting my chickens but it was nice! X

Were on 4 hour feeds too but keira gets crabby an hour before or wakes bang on feeding time x how many oz she on x

She's on about 100-120ml so around 4oz, how about Keira? X

yeah same she absolutely drains them half the time lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back