• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnancy brains!!!

monaloco

Reaction score
is anyone else losing their brains during and after pregnancy? or is it just me?!? cleverly yesterday i left my house keys in the car which my hubby takes to work and he left this morning in the car with the keys!!! so i'm locked!!!! not that i need to go out today but still!! I need my pre-pregnancy brains back!!!!! :wall: :wall:

mona, shall, we go looking for our old brains one day? think what was left of mine after pregnancy was last seen in ward 8 @ the LRI... if i could salvage that little bit then i can carry on looking elsewhere for the rest...

or maybe i could order a new one on the internet? sure they must have some on ebay... :rotfl:

i think we should and the sooner the better!!! :rotfl:

would anyone else like to join!!! :roll:

feel sorry for me, it gets worse with every baby and i have 3 :lol:

i forget what ive gone into a room for. theres no hope for me.

I'm on my second pregnancy and I can tell you that....

*stops, looks around, asks herself what she's doing typing, can't remember, oh well, cup of tea time, waddles off*

mine came out with my placenta! :lol:

tried to put the washing in the freezer the other day :roll:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ILMAO! I soo know what you mean. My brother asked me to pass a message onto the D/H for when he got back from work - and I said no! text me the message at 6.30 which is when he comes in and I can show him. If he texts any earlier I will open it, read and forget about until my brother asks Justin why he didnt give him a answer!!!!!

I do loads of things - For example if we have a big row in the evening (like we did last night) I wake up in the morning sometimes and completely forget we've had a row! - and he will be sulky, and I will be like "whats up with you?"

:wall: :wall: :rotfl:

I was the worst!

When I was pregnant with Mason I couldn't find my keys. I checked all my pockets, my bag, upstairs, my coat, the kitchen, even down the back of the sofa.

You know where I found them?

In my hand :oops:

lol urchin! :rotfl: well i was looking for my glasses once in the middle of the night as ruben woke up. realised after 5 mins that i had them on, i'd been too tired to remember to take them off after the previous waking! and i'm practically blind without them so you'd have thought i'd notice... :oops:

I locked myself out the house once - thank god I bf as I had to sit at my mums house for hours waiting til Matt came home from work with the other set of keys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back