Popping in to say hi!

Tillytots

Reaction score
Hello ladies :wave: :wave:

Just quickly popping in to say hello. I dont get to post much anymore at the mo as I literally have my hands full with James :lol: he wont sleep anywhere but on me at the mo LOL Im getting to grips with one handed typing.

Huge congrats to those who've popped, massive goodluck to those about to pop ( dont be frightened about the birth, birth is so amazing - enjoy the moment! I wish I could re-live it all again to be honest, it was fantastic) and everyone else enjoy being pregnant, you really will miss it when you've popped - I NEVER thought Id say that!! :rotfl:

Im still kicking around, just cant post as much as Id like until my little monkey decides to sleep someplace other than on me! Take Care, love and hugs XxXxXx

Mummy and James

BabyJamesweek1070.jpg

:wave: Hi hunnie nice to hear from you. :D
Glad you and James are doing ok-you both look really well in the pictures-he is a real cutie.xxxx
:cheer:

Hello! :wave:

I was gutted that you'd popped before I got chance to spend time in this tri with you!! :( But, I've seen your facebook pics and James is absolutely gorgeous. Seriously, he is so adorable!

I showed my mum because usually I think newborns don't get their "cuteness" until a few weeks later (don't shoot me :oops: ) but he was just a picture right from the moment he arrived! My Mum said he was gorgeous too and we both sat and cooed over his little fingers and little button nose bless him!

I bet you're really enjoying having him, he looks like a pleasure to have and you must be extremely proud of your little man :D xxx

thanks Sarah, that pic was 2days after he was born, he has grown since..they dont stay newborn for long :cry:

aww dannii :hug: I'll still be in Tri 3 I expect like every other new Mummy who pops LOL They all come back and lurk, it just feels odd not posting in the Tris section when you have done for 9months!! James is a cutie, I am very proud, even when he is screaming, lip quivering its just makes me love him more. I am SOOOOO excited for you, having a baby is the best thing in the world!!! You are going to LOVE it! xx

Hi Tilly we miss you in tri3 with you funny posts :hug: :hug:

you look stunning in your piccie wow hope i look as half as good after and awwww your James is a sweetheart Mummy hood suits you you look so in love content and happy in the photo :D :hug:

Pop back when ever you can :)
sarah :wave:

Motherhood obviously suits you, you look fab in your photo and James looks so adorable.

you're so right about birth being an amazing experience, hospital/homebirth it doesn't make any odds to how much of a wonderful experience it is for most us.

I also missed being pregnant so much after having my first, you don't expect to feel that way at all but it's very true. I'm savouring this pregnancy, though I hope to have 1 more after this one. :D

Hey Tilly, great pic ur a great mum. wish my LO will only sleep in my hands. and great words about birth really ecouraging thanx hun :hug:

hi sarah :wave:

you're looking absolutely great misses!!! how is being a mummy treating you?

james is a little angel, you should be proud of such a handsome wee man :D :hug:

hope all is well with you hun :hug: miss you and your posts in here :(

xxxxx

:wave: Hey Tilly... I'm lurking too :shhh:

:rotfl: I miss being able to sit on here and read about plugs and such stuff all day...

I agree though, being a mummy is absolutely brilliant! :cheer:

wow! you look fantastic in that pic! how did you manage that with a 2 day old baby?! :shock:
i didnt have the energy to get the makeup out till logan was about 2 weeks old! defuzzed the legs yesterday for the first time since he was born!!:lol:

:cheer: :cheer:

I miss you and all those funny posts!! That is such a cute picture of you and James! You look so happy! :hug:

I can't believe that pic is two days after labour! You look amazing (and about 11 years old :rotfl: )

I will look about 90 after this one. Already at 87 :rotfl:

Miss you loads around here :(
James looks adorable :)
:hug:

You look soo happy in that picture Tilly :D And your little James has obviously completed your world :cheer:

So glad you're having fun being a Mum and thanks for the reassurance about the birth :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back