Poorly

Jadie

Reaction score
Hello, I am not very well. I have a cold and feel sick. Oliver is going to his grans in a bit. i was meant to be on a course today.
But I am right in thinking its best for me too keep him with me later today and keep feeding him so he gets the protection from my breast milk and he wont get as sick? i think she might surgest him staying with her so I have a rest.

jade

Sorry you're feeling pooey :( How are you today?

Hello Jade,hope you feel a little better.
I have also had a cold recently,as well as most of my family,and although I told them to not breathe and cough their germs in Finns direction,I did keep him by me and feed him more to give him the protection from my milk.A cold/flu is an airborne virus so they wouldn't catch it from the breastmilk.It seems to have worked too,because even though Finn has had the snuffles,he's not been ill with it,so I'd say feed as much as you can,so long as you can keep your energy levels up too.
:hug: to make you feel better! :hug:

I am felling a little better, thank you.. But my Dh has to go one better and has been sick every two hours since yesturday! So I have had no rest looking aftre two babies!

jade

:x Blokes ay???You can never be bad on your own can you! :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back