poorly finley, what should i do?

mel_ed

Reaction score
finleys been really snotty for the past 2 days and been abit off side. ive given him calpol and calpol nose spray.
taken his temp and its between 37.5 and 38.1.
anymore advice do you think the temp is just due to his cold? he could possibly be teething aswell

How long has he had a temp hon and does calpol bring it down? x x x

when oscar had a bad cold, I filled a bath with steaming hot water and put eucaliptus oil in it and sat in there for ages x

just taken it again it its dropped 2 36.8 now. still isnt asleep. think he's abit out of routine 2 with all the goings on of christmas

Bless him. The steam is a good idea. Also calpol do a plug in vapour thing which really helped both of my boys breathe and get to sleep. Propping the head of the cot up to put him on a slight angle will help keep his nose clear too x x x

thanks girls! finally got him to sleep after few hours of crying. he normally goes to bed at half 7. i feel all stressed out now.
such a worry isnt it

o and ive attched a bib to his cot with karvol menthol stuff on that should be helping

yea that's good too. Oscar had such a bad cold he didn't feed properly for nearly a whole day. I was so worried!

is oscar ok now? finley been feeding ok so havnt been 2 worried. just the temperature worried me and he wouldnt stop crying for ages and thats not like him. brought back the colic memories lol

Well he got over that cold and 2 weeks later got another, but that one wasn't so bad thank god. I feel like crap tho lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back