• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

please read!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeenyMum

Reaction score
hi ladies :wave:

oh gosh its all a bit emotional coming back here. to think this was where i started my journey at 6 weeks pregnant lol. Reading all your posts its lovely to see all your pregnancies are going so smoothly! Well, its me "TeenMum17" if anyone even remembers me? Haha, i just wanted to pop back and let you all know that im thinking of you and just to see how you were getting on really. Ive missed this forum so so much, pregnancy hasnt been the same without it. A little update on me :) ive had two pre term labour scares which is bloody horrible! ended up overnight in hospital durring one where i lost my plug at 32 weeks. Ive also been tested possitive for Group B Strep which is a worrying thing i cant lie! Baby is doing wonderful though and at my last scan (33.1 weeks) he weighed 5lb 6oz, little fatty! haha but his head is GINORMOUSSS measuring at 38 weeks! how scary.

I know this thread will probably get locked and ill get excilled again :( but i just wanted to let you know im thinking about all of you

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hun, I remember you. Glad everything is still ok, good luck for your delivery x

remember you too , glad your keeping well x

Sounds like you have had quite an eventful time! Good luck with the delivery - on another note, why would your thread be locked and you exciled?

Hey, I think I remember you; I hope things settle down soon xx

I remember u Hun, did think of u the Other day when I can on here. My fellow St georges hospital buddy. I've moved up north now so no St georges! Hope your well, sounds like youve had a few dramas , take care of yourself x

Hiya honey!! I know we keep in touch on Facebook but just wanted to say a sneaky Hi on here ha ha... Hope you can stay, you are sooo genuine!!

exactly the same as what tracey said :)

5lb 6oz at 33.1.. thats a great healthy weight, my little man weighed 3lb 3oz at 32.4.. quite a big difference..lol :)

xx

Hi! :wave: We're facebook friends but I hope they let you stay! x

its so lovelyy to be back :D haha.
his head is measuring at 38 weeks eeek that scares the life out of, a whole five weeks ahead, ourft. Be fun trying to push that out aye? I see shauna had her bubba, she is gorgeous!

Hiya hun I remember you, nice to see an update from you! Is that a normal thing his head meassuring 5 weeks ahead? Ahh I've tested positive for strep b too, pain in the bum!! Gona have to get the intravenous injection of anti biotics when i go into labour. Hope your doing well x

i asked the consultant and he said that he cant see any medical reasons behind his headsize and hopefully his body will just grow into his big old head hahaha. xxx

Hi there, glad you are ok, I was thinking about you the other day. How is life in Bognor?
Sorry to hear about your scares, you sound very upbeat now though! I'm curious as to why
you were exciled too!
;-)

Duplicate accounts are not permitted (as you well know). Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members