Please help re nhs jobsite

NooNoo

Reaction score
Someone please help me im going insane..

Ive got a job reference that I want to search for but cannot for the life of me find where I enter the code...

Anyone know..??

Ive done it before so its REALLLLYYYY annoying :evil: :evil:

On the home page: http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/

The first box on the blue quick search bit, it says 'keywords or job reference'. I think you type it in there. Good luck!

Ive tried that.. didnt work lol

last time i did it it was another box :(

Have you signed up for their account? I have one and on the account page it has a box that says keyword or job reference. Maybe just search by the hospital instead and find it that way??

LilysMummy said:
Have you signed up for their account? I have one and on the account page it has a box that says keyword or job reference. Maybe just search by the hospital instead and find it that way??

no its a different one to that...

god damn brain...the job is perfect too :(

Type in other keywords or try an advanced search. The site is quite good for advanced searches. You might find the job post you were looking for.

Still no luck :(

im so annoyed I could scream :( :( :( :( :(

it closes in 2 days :(

ive searched for it jo...nothings coming up :wall: :wall:

if u send me the job title n where its based i can search on the internal system for u x

jodie_honey said:
if u send me the job title n where its based i can search on the internal system for u x

OMG how do you do that? :shock: Can you, like, erm... get people jobs and stuff?? :D :oops: :D :oops: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back