• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Plasters on Babies?

Urchin

Reaction score
Brody has a weird way of crawling, he uses both arms at the same time, swinging them forward, then he uses his left leg to "push off" while pulling with his arms at the same time. He's basically like a cross between a seal and a catterpiller!

Anyway, cos he always uses the side of his left foot to push himself forward, he's given himself a blister! He was at my moms when he did it, and by the time I got back from work the blister had popped, so he's got a red raw patch on the ball of his foot
:(

It doesn't seem to bother him at all, I put some cream on it, but I'm worried cos he still uses it all the time to crawl it will get dirty/infected.

Does anyone know if you can use plasters on babies?

i don't see y not they use them in hospitals

When we had Jamie's immu's done on Tues the nurse asked if we wanted to put a plaster or cotton wool on his legs so i'm guessing putting plasters on is not a problem?

after alex's jabs our nurse puts a bit of cotton wool stuck down with that funny tape that looks like masking tape. seems more gentle than a plaster. anyone know what i mean or what the stuffs called?

well if you ever find out what its called maybe you could get some? :?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Em78 said:
after alex's jabs our nurse puts a bit of cotton wool stuck down with that funny tape that looks like masking tape. seems more gentle than a plaster. anyone know what i mean or what the stuffs called?

well if you ever find out what its called maybe you could get some? :?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

micro tape!!! :D thats wot i have 2 use cos im allergic 2 the glue in plasters :shock: :?

Thanks everyone, I tried a small plaster on it today and it lasted about 5 minutes before it rubbed off with his crawling.
I couldn't find it anywhere and got paranoid Brody or Seren (who was here visiting) would finds it and choke on it.

:(

I found it in the end: stuck to the arm of the settee from when I fed him.
:lol:

hee hee, isnt it funny the places u find things!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back