• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PIZZA HUT @ Preston. Tuesday 7th October *TABLE BOOKED*

Kimbo

Reaction score
Been speaking to a couple on here and we had so much fun taking pictures of weird ladies yesterday, getting tipsy, and falling over on the trams and getting lost (pics in pics section!) that we have decided to do it again, but in Preston this time!

I was thinking Tuesday 7th October, so that gives a few weeks notice for others.

11.30/12 seems to be a good time to meet.
Pizza hut is roughly 5 minutes walk from the train station (preston lancs) if coming on the train, and there are plenty of multi-storey carparks around the town centre if driving.
The postcode is PR1 2AP.

I will be getting the train instead of driving so can meet people there
If quite a few of you are coming then I will book tables/highchairs :)

Confirmed

Kimbo
Julie (Kims friend)
samandbump
Happy_chick
*Star*
pilkers
debecca
xjdx
jen&James
lisa&alex
jodie_honey

There are 50% off pizza hut vouchers online somewhere... I posted them a couple of weeks ago :)

ooooh I'm there!!!!!!!!!!

And I have a voucher somewhere...the ones that Urchin posted

Wooooooooooooo that's so close to me I might actually be able to make it assuming I'm not in some random psychiatric hospital somewhere. Put me on the list Kim and I'll let you know nearer the time. That would DEFINITELY be doable. Can I bring a friend/MIL?

Urchin said:
There are 50% off pizza hut vouchers online somewhere... I posted them a couple of weeks ago :)
oh thank you :)

pilkers, that's why I chose monday or tuesday so that you could come :wink: i'm getting the train though so shall we meet a blackburn station in the morning?
debecca, course you can, hope you feel up to it
xjdx, good :D

Kimbo said:
Urchin said:
oh thank you :)

pilkers, that's why I chose monday or tuesday so that you could come :wink: i'm getting the train though so shall we meet a blackburn station in the morning?
debecca, course you can, hope you feel up to it
xjdx, good :D

THE TRAIN!!!!!!???????

I'm not a snob but the last time I went anywhere on public transport a drunken tramp fell on me and his false teeth came out a bit :puke: :puke: :puke:

:rotfl: :rotfl:
im geetting train so i can meet people there

debecca said:
Kimbo said:
were in blackburn luv :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

You'er posh compared to my husband's family. They're from Burnley :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm from Burnley! I'm just posh enough to live in Blackburn! I might venture onto the train...as long as you sit on the outside seat just in case that bloody tramp is around!

well if anyone needs any help with anything give me a shout.

Are you planning on doing some shopping around the place too? Or is it just pizza you want?! lol

Amelia will only be 2 weeks old! Hope your all up for some newborn snuggling!!!

Im for newborn duties to lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back