peanutes!

neeko_1

Reaction score
is it okay to eat??

my hubby brought some and I WANT IT :x

They say not to, but as long as you don't have ppl in your family with nut allergies then you are ok.

from what I've read they recommend only stay away from nuts if you or anyone in family (including partner) have any nut allergies, asthma etc.

i eat them fruit and nut bars (chocolate) mmmmmm :shhh: :shhh: xxxx

amy said:
i eat them fruit and nut bars (chocolate) mmmmmm :shhh: :shhh: xxxx

i have honey nut cronflakes :? are they not okay??

and sorry i meant peanut butter

as long as there are no nut allergies in your family (or athsma) then you are good to go.

I've read that peanuts are supposed to be avoided if you have asthma or eczma in your family as they say it could mean your LO then develops it, personally I've eaten both Snickers and Crunchy Nut Cornflakes while pregnant but it's done now and so I don't worry about it. Eat what you feel comfortable eating neeko, if you're worried don't eat it, and you can always discuss it with your MW :hug:

Hi

I ate them while pregnant and BF Kiara and shes fine :) so this pregnancy is no different i have quite a few peanut butter and jelly toast during the week and i snack on cranberry trail mix which is full of peanuts, walnuts and almonds yum!
Katrina

Redshoes said:
I've read that peanuts are supposed to be avoided if you have asthma or eczma in your family as they say it could mean your LO then develops it, personally I've eaten both Snickers and Crunchy Nut Cornflakes while pregnant but it's done now and so I don't worry about it. Eat what you feel comfortable eating neeko, if you're worried don't eat it, and you can always discuss it with your MW :hug:

my mum has asthma :? and i had eczma when i was rally young... it never lasted tho

but i've eaten honey nut cornflakes :shock: i :pray: LO doesn't develop them:pray:

I really don't know the figures for the actual proof of if peanuts do cause anything, its just been associated neeko, like I said you can decide what you eat from now on and ask a health professional for further advice :hug:

FFS!!! Ive avoided peanuts ALLLLLLL through my pregnancy (cos i heard that your baby is more likley to become allergic to them if you have them when pregnant)

and just realised ive been eating crunchy 'nut' cornflakes throughout my pregnancy!!! - probably every day!!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: im so dumb!! 8)

ive avoided them cuz oh gets really bad hayfever and i dont want LO to suffer, its horrible

I had cravings for Crunchy Nut cornflakes and Peanut butter! :lol:

I really felt like I couldn't avoid them but it's each to their own. As individuals we each have to decide how closely to follow guidelines but I never felt I had to follow every single scrap of advice to the tee :D

*sniff* i cant have nuts as my boyf is allergic and i hav asthma. i'd love some peanut butter :(

My OH is allergic to only brazil nuts and the MW said peanuts were ok then. So I have had half a slice of peanut butter on toast every once in a while when I really fancy it for breakfast.

I didn't realise the links to asthma related conditions. My first son has asthma. :pray: I really hope this LO doesn't have it. :(

gosh thank god my pregnancy is never over

i can't wait to not think oh i can't have these... or are these okay??

big glass of white wine and some peanut butter on toast after i give birth :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back