PASSING OUT!

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
For about 5 weeks now i have been passing out at first they told me my blood pressure was fine, and signed me of work.Now they are telling me its to low! but it should get better if i take it easy, drink plenty of water and stay cool. but its getting worse, my 5 year old son found me the other day and brought me around it must have been so scary for him!
im back to the doctors today as i passed out yesterday and have stabbing pains around my tummy, has anyone els had this and if so have you any idea what i can do?

I had this with my daughter and it was also down to low blood pressure. I passed out at least once a day. I almost got a t-shirt printed with a slogan 'don't worry, I'm pregnant not ill, and I'll come round in a minute'!!!!

It used to shock other people more than me!!!

Unfortunately, there wasn't anything they could do for me, but medical knowledge has changed a lot in 13 years.

Good luck at the docs.

Thank you.
Im getting used to the passing out now, im just worried about my son he is so worried

The doctor is refering me to the hospital for them to do some tests on me he said i am having syncope episodes, whatever they are! and gave me a sick note for 2 months said it was to dangerus for me and the baby to return to work.

I hope everything is fine and please take advantage of being signed off to get some needed rest x

Blimey! It's good you went to the doctors then!!

Spend the time relaxing hun.
x

I know now its the waiting for the hospital to contact me now.
And try to relax my mum has been great as she knows that if im at home I cant resist doing things, cant stand the mess and OH so tired after work!
Men

the hospital phoned me yesterday to see if i was ok and they phoned back this morning asking me to go in on Monday, they want me looked at as soon as poss they seem verry conserned. i am getting realy worried now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back