Pains

Vicki83

Reaction score
Under my ribs, anyone else getting these, only on my right side though :doh:

Also when i go to the loo i feel as if i am about to burst but then when i start to wee (sorry if tmi) it only trickles out and takes forever?? WTF is that all abut as well!

can empathise with the weeing thing...

but not on the ribs...

is it a stitch? or perhaps bubba kicking your ribs?

It;s just been a constant ache all day today dunno what it is, probably wee bugger sticking a foot in or something!

I do get pains in my ribs on the left hand side though and it is very painful..this happens quite alot after a longish car journey..i have the weeing thing as well and sometimes baby kicks me in the bladder which is not very nice

Ahh isn't pregnant life great!

Wouldn;t change it for the world though! :shakehead:

I have rib ache all afternoon and have had it for over a week now, I get it when I lean forward for to long and it feels like my ribs have pressure on them, its not very ncie :shakehead:

The weeing thing I get also, I am bursting to go in the early hours and then it takes ages to come out, lol the only way I speed it up is hovering over the loo I find sitting only puts more pressure on my bladder

The rib ache is hell isn't it? My LO was breech and used to rest her head right under my rib cage, so painful!!!

yes it is hell, the thing I dont get is if shes breech then why the hell is she kicking and punching me lower down and on the side of my belly ? its well odd :think:

i'm getting the weeing thing already, i can be bursting and when i go there is hardly anything there. I am also constipated i think as i'm eeling really lethargic and have a lot of wind :oops: i feel as though i want to go all the time but nothing ever comes out and its really getting me down. i'll probably regret saying it but i would be grateful for a bout of diarrhoea right now!! (i am sorry) see what these babies are doing to our system!! :?

Do you take anything like pregna care rusks?

I have found that when I take my pregna care every night before I go to sleep I am as regular as you can get :lol: and have no problem going, when I do forget to take them for a couple of days or more :oops: I will be constipated the whole time and then have diarrhoea when I start taking the tablets again.
But sure enough the day after I will be regular, lol I don't forget to take them now!

I know everyone is different and I might be wrong but I really do think they have helped me.

I take sanatogen pronatal and i go two or three times a day..but the trick is alot of milk, water and fruit and veggies..i was always a three times a day girl anyways..my whole family is .we are like ducks we have to go to the loo exactly after we eat!

thanks for the tips guys. i felt so silly saying it but it gets you down doesn't it!!

I am taking sanotogen pronatal but i admit a have been forgetting it lately so i'll try to get back onto it regulary, i drink lots but i admit probably not having enough fruit and veggies so i will do these things to help myself, thanks for giving me the advice :hug:

Yeah im rubbish with the fruit and veg too Rusks..ooopsie :? I ought to be more disciplined I think!

My mum had terrible rib problems with my brother - he got his foot wedged into her rib cage and had a club foot as a result ( okay now as he is a professional tennis player!). She said it was agony and has never gone back to it's original position - poor mums, what they/we go through! :shock:

I am getting alot of pains in my rib area, midwife said it was "rib flare" your ribs move out to accomadate your stomach etc and thats what causes the pain.... how nice!

I am also getting a lot of pelvis pain and back ache.. but the end result will be worth it!!!!!

you'll be proud of me i had no less than 7 portions of fruit and veggies last night and thank you ladies but am feeling much better lately!!

we had pork chops with carrots, swede, brussel sprouts, green beans, broccoli and new potatoes and fresh strawberries for afters!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back