Our Golden Fire Pigs! (Super-lucky birth year)

Okaasan

Reaction score
It was pointed out to me recently that I was very lucky having a baby in January as it meant she would sneak into the Chinese Year of the Pig. Pig babies (piglets!) are supposed to be quite auspicious anyway. However I've since found out that this year is a Golden Pig Year which is extremely lucky - anyone born this year (before Feb 7 2008) is supposed to be blessed with riches. :cheer:

It may even be a Golden Fire Pig year which only comes round every 600 years. It's rumoured that this has been put about by the Korean government who are anxious to reverse the declining birth rate :lol: But you can read up on our extra special golden fire piglets all over the web - here's a snip

http://onesweetworld.wordpress.com/2007 ... -fire-pig/

One thing we can be sure of is that if our January daughters want to marry Chinese men there will be plenty of them to choose from as the birth rate is going through the roof to make the most of this astrological event!

Characteristics of Pigs: Honest, simple, gallant, sturdy, couragous, persevering, resolute,sociable, peace-loving, patient, loyal, hard-working, trusting, sincere, diligent, calm, understanding, thoughtful, scrupulous, passionate, intelligent. Can be naive, over-reliant, self-indulgent, gullible, fatalistic, materialistic.

Golden pigs: Extremely prosperous and wealthy.

hmm, lets hope my LO is born a week early so s/he can get in on some of the luck too then!

yay Evie is a golden Piglet :rotfl:
This baby is going to be a rat :shock: !

Well I won't make it to February, even if I am over due.... so.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Yay..we really need some luck in our family

fingers crossed my baby won't be too late :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back