ooooohhhhh...!!!! ;-)

munchkin1982

Reaction score
Um, well, wasn't really sure where to put this, but, I have a really weird obsession with Crunchy Nut Cornflakes!!! I HAVE to have a LARGE bowl in the morning AND before bed! It's mental.

However, the more interesting one at the moment is the CRAVING for FROMAGE FRAIS - I NEVER eat these, BUT I ALWAYS ate them through my pregnancy!!!

Me thinks a test maybe be in order soon... :whistle: :oooo: :lol: ;-)

Test! good luck Hun x

omg!! r u ttc?? :) of u excited for a happy accident?? lol :poas: xxx

hehe, I really don't know what to do for the best at the moment lol. we are TTC yes, but if I explain that last time, i still had a "period" when i conceived (if that makes sense) very much like my last period too ;-) I am due to come on on friday IF last months period was a "normal" one lol...

I'm so excited ;-) xxx

Omg I didn't know you were ttc!! I'm even more excited for you now :D

aaawww thanks chaz :) yeah, we decided not to get me back on contraception, had long talks about it and decided that now is the right time :) only you lot know though - no one else!

i'm crap with timings of ovulation and all that and i would imagine that my periods still haven't "got into sync" quite yet, but last month af was very much like my last period i had last year so..... you never know! will keep you all posted anyway!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back