Oooo

pickled_onion

Reaction score
I've moved up a baby on my ticker. When did that happen? :lol: Next up, it's that infamous flat-bottomed one!

I'm starting to really enjoy being pregnant now. Baby kicks on and off all day and it's strong enough for others to feel now. My hubby could only feel bub low down before but now he can feel even soft movements high up.

I decided it was time to brave maternity wear. My pre-pregnancy stuff is getting tighter by the day. Some of the stuff I bought is decidedly tent-like, put it this way I'm not going to be the height of fashion but everything is SO comfy :D

Congratulation on moving up a baby every one seems to be a milestone to me. :cheer: I now have the FFB :cheer:

So far i've only bought two pairs of jeans but i know i'll have to buy some tops soon.

Grace xx

I didnt notice when I moved up one either!! time is going so fast :lol:

congrats on moving up a baby hun xx

Aw congrats hun :cheer: still in my pre-preg clothes atm - which is good as I am having a mare finding maternity stuff :roll:

Thanks ladies :hug:

Mik said:
Aw congrats hun :cheer: still in my pre-preg clothes atm - which is good as I am having a mare finding maternity stuff :roll:

By and large, most of my clothes still fit but I'm having to unbutton my jeans of an evening (attractive look!!) and some of my tops are getting too short. I must have more of a bump than I realise 8)

It does seem difficult to find decent maternity wear. I've bought a few things online and from Next but I must say, I'm not overly inspired. Baggy tops are us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back