• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Only 3 fruits to go!

Bella2

Reaction score
Blimey! Does anyone feel all of a sudden that time is going really quickly? Tri 1 just dragged and dragged for me but now all of a sudden tri 2 has come and almost gone and I will be in tri 3 in a fortnight's time!! I think it hit OH yesterday too as I was telling his family that I only have 15 weeks to go and he was like "Blimey is that all?!" That said I would not want to go back and re-live those scary first few months of pregnancy :shock: Just need to get bum in gear now and start thinking bout the nursery and what else we need to buy! x x

I know what you mean... my mum commented the other day "ooh ur nearly half way". That scared the bejesus out of me :O

Wow 3 to go, how mad is that, cant belive how quick time is going :D x x

It definitely feels like it is going quicker now, the time from about 12 weeks to 18 weeks was really slow and its only the last few weeks that seem to have disappeared just like that. Not that I am complaining!

Yup things defo going quicker. I think its coz during Tri 1 we're so pre-occupied with sickness/scans/telling ppl ect, with Tri 2 you just kinda get on with it.

When do we officially move into Tri 3 anyway, is it at 27 weeks?

:)

Yup things defo going quicker. I think its coz during Tri 1 we're so pre-occupied with sickness/scans/telling ppl ect, with Tri 2 you just kinda get on with it.

When do we officially move into Tri 3 anyway, is it at 27 weeks?

:)

I agree I spent most of tri 1 counting down the weeks as I couldn't wait to get into tri 2 and it seemed to drag so much! I'm pretty sure it is 27 weeks, that's what it says on this forum although my ticker says I'm not actually in tri 3 until 31st July which is when I will be 28 weeks so I'm a lil confused!! :think: x x

Ive just started a thread in tri-3 as I know some ladies have gone over to tri3 at 25 weeks, some at 26, some at 27 and some at 28 x x

Blimey that's quite in a difference in when people are going over! Will wait and see what the majority say :) x x

I got put back a week today from 14+3 to 13+3 so it seems to be dragging and it actually put me in such bad form haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back