Omg :-)

hugsy

Reaction score
I just put on my Anglesounds down low on my bikini line wher I heard the beat on Wednesday, As soon as i put it there I could her it then I heard a big swoosh and at the same time felt the weirdest feeling inside me and the beat was gone, so I moved it to the left and got the beat again then aother swoosh noise and the same feeling and the beat was gone again, Cant believe Iv finally felt it its just made it all soooo real, There is a person inside me :dance: its such a crazy feeling but i love it :)

:yay: it's amazing isnt it!! See - u relaxed and bubba it's makin itself known!!

Yeah i know its amazing, So low down too not at all where i expected to feel it and dfo explains why iv been to the loo so much today hehehe

Carly if if wasnt for you letting me know it was the babys HB and not mine I wouldnt have relaxed so thanks hunni :)

Well u managed to overcome the technical issues to send me the clip so well done u!!

Love it! My oh can hear the baby moving if he puts his ear to my belly, and often gets kicked in the head haha!

Wow realy even at 22 weeks i thouht it wouldnt be till like 30 or something that brilliant :) il have to get him to start listening xxx

That is great news. My little girl likes to kick the angelsounds as well. (Eek I love calling her a girl). :love:

Yeah! He's been able to feel her for a couple of weeks :) they are still pretty small movements from the outside but you can definitely feel her!

Love it! My oh can hear the baby moving if he puts his ear to my belly, and often gets kicked in the head haha!

My OH does this too, he used to listen before the kicks were strong enough to feel from the outside and still does it now. He hears a whoosh then gets kicked, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back