OMG tri 3 can't believe I hardly have any time left eeeek

Dani2810

Reaction score
Hey ladies

Well what a rollercoaster I can't believe I'm in tri 3!

I feel like I have nothing prepared at all so made a list with my mum last night.

How's everyone doing feeling etc?

I've had an awful wk in all honesty finally decided to leave OH & come back up north with my mummy family & friends. Not the easiest decision but I had mo choice an felt it was best for me and my lil boy. He can follow if he wants us but were not going back to London!

So had a stressful time changing doctors/midwives/hospitals etc an to top it off I have mo maternity notes due to OH!!!!

I'm soooo looking forward to be a mummy I love my little angel sooooo much I just want to cuddle him now :)

Xxx

Welcome to Tri 3,

How you feeling? Must be a stressful time for you, but am sure your mum, family and friends will be a great support (if you need any more, the PF ladies are still here)! Hope everything settles down soon and that you can relax and enjoy it!

Personally am feeling great, sometimes I barely notice I'm pregnant (well until I look down)

Welcome to Tri 3 hun,
Sorry to here about you and your OH, like you said if he wants you he will follow! sounds like you have great family and friends.. good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back