• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG my laptop just died on me!

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
for a while my laptops been a bit tempremental and ever since my sister used it the lid is broken :wall: and i cant sit with it on my lap, it had to be propped up somewhere because the lid just falls back :cry:

now the adapter plugs going mad and if it gets moved even an inch from the back the whole laptop turns off! :evil: the battery isnt holding any charge at all. (my dads going to try and get hold of a new one from work for me) :pray:

i just dont know what ill do without my laptop, :cry: for thoes last few minutes it felt like i was cut off from civilisation! :|

i started thinking quick about how i could raise cash for a new laptop! lol

the sayings true, you dont know what youve got till its gone! :rotfl:

Hehehe my ones crap too it keeps freezing so have to just switch it off also goes of soon as the power thingy comes out no battery at all. The good one I spilt Pot noodle on last year and so we had to rip the keybord off of and use the onscreen keybord so thats roobish because its so hard to type with the onscreen thingy!!!

nickilubs said:
Hehehe my ones crap too it keeps freezing so have to just switch it off also goes of soon as the power thingy comes out no battery at all. The good one I spilt Pot noodle on last year and so we had to rip the keybord off of and use the onscreen keybord so thats roobish because its so hard to type with the onscreen thingy!!!

oh god that happened to my sister, it was a nightmare talking to her on msn! everything took her agggeess to write! :rotfl:

Awww I know how you feel, mine died about a month ago, it still come up with an error now telling me failure is imminent :lol: I just F1 and ignore. Ignorance is bliss. I'll have palpitations if I can't get on :rotfl:

Oh no! :( I hope it holds out for you! :pray:

I still don't even have a laptop! :( :lol:

awww! if u get a new one you could get it on a buy now pay in a year thing with somewhere like bennetts - thats what i had to do when the lid FELL OFF mine. lol.

You using the right mains cable for your laptop? My friends battery did this and it was because the mains cable was wrong and had killed the battery.

My laptop mouse keeps messing up, one time it totally stopped working, the buttons and pad wouldnt work, and now the buttons are very temprimental so i use my USB mouse instead, pretty irritating but at least it doenst turn itself off yet.

Oh and ther was the time i dropped it and had to re-format the whole thing to get it to start up again!! I was not happy, so many piccy's lost

aw love i know what you mean
our battery no longer charges up last about half an hour then starts flasing red empty

and the charge lead has started to play up to

a few times the charger has been knocked out of the laptop when ive moved the laptop and the whole thing goes dead it takes ages to boot back up
soooo annoying when your mid conversation with someone :roll: :x

i dont know what id do if the laptop didnt work :talkhand: no i cant let that night mare thought enter :shakehead: :rotfl:

no idea were to get a compatable battery from as laptops have a short life span at shops they probely will not have this models battery in stock :think: :think: :think:

Hope you sort your out too :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back