• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG ***LEA M*** HAS HAD HER BABY GIRL!!

Baby&i

Reaction score
I HAVE JUST CHECKED HER FACEBOOK AND APPARENTLY BABY LOLA-MAE IS HERE!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Congrats Lea and welcome little one !! cant wait to hear more :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh my god why didnt i think to check face book :D
huge congrats lea and family and welcome baby lola mae :wave: xxxxxxxxx

Well Done Lea
Congratulations on the new addition
Welcome to the world baby Lola-Mae

Yeah! Im guessing it all happened quickly overnight as the congratulation posts started at 7ish this morn.
im so exited ! :dance: well done Leanne! :hug:

What is it with people keep pushing in.. do they not know we are british and join the queue! lol

On a serious note.. congratulations Leanne!!! cant wait to hear the story :clap: ,

Claire x

Woohooo well done girle :dance:
Oh just one thing.......we should have been first to know not bloody facebook :shakehead:

OMG Lea now that is serious queue jumping :shakehead: :)

Huge congratulations to you and OH and cant wait to see your pics of baby Lola Mae.

So happy for you :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

xxxxxxxxx :hug:

Oh Im just so thrilled for you.......HUGE congratulations hun and cant wait to see some photos soon.. :hug:

LOL silly me! I didn't even see this post, I just posted a new one in my excitement!!

CONGRATS LEA!!! XXX

AliCat said:
LOL silly me! I didn't even see this post, I just posted a new one in my excitement!!

CONGRATS LEA!!! XXX

HEHE SORRY HUN I got a little exited too XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back