omg im here

Loula

Reaction score
Just thought id pop on and introduce myself as i join tri 3....

Im Laura, having my first baby and going to be a single mummy....

The thought that i only have 13 weeks to go is scary and becoming more real. So emotional lately about it all but soo excitied to have my little girl here.

I look forward in getting to know you lovely ladies although im sure some of you wont be here much longer xxxx

Hi hun, congrats & welcome!! Im also having a little girl. I cant wait xxxx

Awww congrats welcome to tri 3 ! Believe me tri 3 flies by doesn't seem 2 minutes since I moved over and it's my due date today !

Awww congrats welcome to tri 3 ! Believe me tri 3 flies by doesn't seem 2 minutes since I moved over and it's my due date today !

Dont tell me that lol... the nerves are startng to set in xx

Hello!!! Hope your well your in for some fun as a few of us are due now and like me over due!!!! Xxx

Welcome to tri 3! Honestly it goes so quick! Feels like only yesterday I moved over!

WELCOME :D

tri 3 is the best tri, maybe the hardest, but defo the best, its when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel !!!

oh and yes it flys by sooo quickly!! im sure i should still only be 27 weeks !!

xxxx

Welcome to Tri 3 hun!! They're all telling porkies! It flies to your due date and then every day feels like a week! I feel sorry for poor Vicki! xx

everyday feels like a different challenge already, best start pulling my finger out and getting things ready, thansk for making me fel soo welcome xxx

Awwww nonabean!!!! Thank you now larly has has Henry I'm now officially the most pregnant woman on the forum!!!! Do I get a prize???? Xxx

Vicki! I think you should. I'm only 5 days over, and proper fed up! In saying that, I'm back at work 9 weeks on Monday. So I'm desperate to spend as much time with Bean before I go back as possible. xx

:-( boo to going back to work!! Eviction date tomorrow though so who is going to be the most pregnant after me?? Xx

there are mummy2be who is like a week overdue and nona next after you vikki

welcome loula x

welcome to tri 3 hun. The craziest most supportive lot you could wish to chat to!! Lots of labour watches this month which is exciting. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back