OMG IM HAVIN A BABY

Sarah babe

Reaction score
OMG it suddelly hit me .................. we are actually having a baby boy i got myself so emotional last night with everything that is going on (me and my OH on a break , probs for good now,) but im actually going to have this little boy here very soon im so scared have midwife appointment on wednesday at 10am

Nothing to be scared of you will probably do everything better without a man anyway! There are plenty of women who get through it just fine. Sorry to hear of your breakup thou its not come at a great time has it. But look on the bright side more love for your l/o.

I also get the OMG feeling practically every day when i realise i will be a mum soon and its so scary. x

As imwarr said, it's nothing to be scared of. Me and my OH split when I was pregnant so im a single mum and im managing fine :D

Rachel xx

Its better without the daddy of the baby getting in the way.
Gives you time to yourself :D (im not evil i promise :angel: )

Things will be great hun i have every faith in you ((hugs))

xxx

awwww hunni
being a single mummy has its benifits u get to make the desisions lol

youll be a great mum hun

My friend and he OH split when she announced her pregnancy, he was a s**t to her, she was really worried she wouldnt cope
Her little boy is now 6 months old, she is doing FANTASTICALLY wll, I am in awe of her. Harry is a really happy baby, and she is a brillant mummy.

Lots of love to youxxxx

You'll be fine hun, your emotions are running wild at the mo! It will be the best thing that will ever happen to you and we are all here for you!

thanks girls, im looking forward to being a mum i know it will all be ok in the end i will make sure it is x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back