OMG I can't believe it

kelsey

Reaction score
I'm in double figures - ONLY 99 days left. It's all going so quickly - next week I'll be in tri 3 (see I got it right this time Kim :rotfl: )

wel im ages from that stage yet.. like..5 weeks

haha quick u say mid? u best get shopping then eh?

5 weeks left till u could go into labour!! 5 weeks..

ur all leaving me soon :(

by the way - happy birthday to aiden :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cheers Kim, we had a great day, Aidan didn't know what the hell was going on bless him. When we all sang Happy Birthday he looked so shell shocked i thought he was gonna cry. Then to top it off he ate a slice of his cake and fell asleep with a piece of it in his mouth in his highchair :rotfl:

It's fab but scary don't you think.... Ive got 100 days left so I'll be up your a**e into 3rd tri! :D
I think the 2nd tri has wizzed by...and we've not bought anything yet :shock:
When lisa wrote you could go into lab in 5 weeks I think I stopped breathing!
See you soon in 3rd tri XXX

Congrats :)

My preg seems to be dragging :( hope it does speed up when i only have 100days left!! x x x

Me too...My pregnancy is DRAGGING... I hate being pregnant.. My DH brought some baby wipes (very handy even for an 8 year old and for cleaning off makeup) and it was a special offer back so it had 5 packs instead of one.... and now we have so many the bathroom smells of babies...and it get's me really excited when I go in.... I want to be so much further on... :x :x :x :x :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back