Okies I'm off..hehe..

Redshoes

Reaction score
I'm ovulating :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
It's day on day on now :lol:
Did an OVPK this morning and it had 2 strong lines so I'm ovulating today or tomz :cheer:
Just thought I'd share my excitement before going and hopefully waking up OH for some more BD'ing :cheer:

Sweet Dusty Baby Dreams Ladies :hug:
dust.gif
dust2.gif

Good luck!

Just a question; is it true that male sperm can stay alive in your womb for up to 5 days? If this is true, would it effect your preg dates?

I just always wanted to know and maybe asking someone who is TTC may know?

Josephine_Beth said:
Good luck!

Just a question; is it true that male sperm can stay alive in your womb for up to 5 days? If this is true, would it effect your preg dates?

I just always wanted to know and maybe asking someone who is TTC may know?

i think ur rite it is 5 days it lives 4

That's true, sperm can survive for a few days, up to something like 4/5 days. But the egg only lives for a very short time once you've ovulated.

Normally you get EWCM a few days before you ovulate. technically you could BD 4 days before you ovulate and still get preggers.

The female sperm are heavier and slower to swim (so to speak) than the male sperm as they are lighter.

Thanks ladies, it's like we're on actual bed rest now hehe
As to the sperm question, I've read that in the right environment sperm can live up to 5 days, they can even survive a few hours in a hot bath tub :lol: This was an interesting article The 'older' the sperm, they say the more chance of a baby girl, as female sperm appear to have a longer lifespan than male sperm, but that's not to say only female sperm are there at the end, if that makes sense hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back