• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ok so just think for a minute....

hennaly

Reaction score
how often do you come on this forum and think 'i love this place' then compare this to how often you have a disagreement with someone on here :think:
I just thought it would be an idea to stop for a minute and think how we are all different and have different ideas but it doesnt mean we are wrong.
I for one love this place and it have made my pregnancy fly by, i have also read posts that i dont agree with and found it hard to keep my fingers to myself in fact i do know i upset someone once and hope it taught me to be a bit more respectful of others feelings.
I hope we all agree on one thing and that is that this is a great place to come for help and advice when we are pregnant and have a child if we can just put our differences aside :D
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Heres to a great forum :D

I love everyone :hug: :hug: :hug:

If u dont like me then fine, thats ur PERSONAL OPINION :wink: :wink: :wink: :rotfl:

but u should love me cos Im jus da perfick chav doncha fink?!

*really need to stop this, damn Jade and Fran lmao :rotfl: *

I've never been insulted by anything anyone on this forum has said. Well apart from the inital "oi mate,wtf!" sort of thing, but I don't hold it against anyone. i enjoy debate, i enjoy argument, and I see the value of different opnions: they give new perspectives,knowledge etc, and to me that is so important. Because I don't think i am always right, and I love it when I am arguing with someone and they say something and I'm like "Bloody hell.....you're right!"

I just think it's disappointing when people can't take anyone disagreeing with their "personal opinion" :lol:

I absolutely love this forum and everyone on here, I'm sure this forum is the reason I had such an easy and laidback pregnancy!! And I really appriciate all the advice people have given me throughout pregnancy and since becoming a Mum. I think everyone is fab on here :)

I love it too!!

And Im all for a good debate.. :D

Its lovely how there are so many different people in one place. Its a great way to understand different peoples perceptions and opinions and its definitely shaped some of my views too.

Oh and I have a reet good laugh on here too! :cheer:

zebrastripes said:
I've never been insulted by anything anyone on this forum has said. Well apart from the inital "oi mate,wtf!" sort of thing, but I don't hold it against anyone. i enjoy debate, i enjoy argument, and I see the value of different opnions: they give new perspectives,knowledge etc, and to me that is so important. Because I don't think i am always right, and I love it when I am arguing with someone and they say something and I'm like "Bloody hell.....you're right!"

I just think it's disappointing when people can't take anyone disagreeing with their "personal opinion" :lol:

Totally agree!

I don't often take things personally, unless someone actually insults me lol. I may strongly disagree with people and try to get my point across but I never mean to personally attack them and I hope no one ever thinks that :)

I love this forum and agree with hen that since i have joined it has made the rest of my preg fly by!!
if there is anything i need 2 ask im not afraid to, things i cudnt ask the midwife, as i know that nothing shocks u lot and that most have u have been through the same!!!
i have never been offended by anything anyone has said, but have read things that i think would offend some people if that makes sense?
i love the fact that u all have ur own opinions and views and arent afraid to voice them, but i do think that sometimes some of u shud consider other ppls opinions b4 u type!
Im a coward and i just read the debates and then click off without replying, most of the time as i dont know what to put as u all have such different views!!
but yes deffo it is a great forum and has been my pregnancy haven lol :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back