Oh My Good Grief!!

NooNoo

Reaction score
I have just booked my driving test, not telling anyone around me when as it will just put pressure on me and would love to just come home and go guess what I did today :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I need to tell someone so its on

THURSDAY 21ST OF JUNE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yes thats only 23 days away :shock: OMG!!! :cheer: Im so scared!!

It means so much to me as its my independence for me and mini 1!!

:dance:

i was the same on my second test,... yes i failed my first lol..

was so happy to ring around and say guess what.. but i passed my test today they was all like well why didnt you tell me, i didnt wanna go through the shame of telling them i had failed if i did :rotfl:

good luck.. i hope you pass! :hug:

You will be fine, think positive, don't stress about it and just think by the time your baby get's here you'll be driving around independantly :cheer:

good luck! the best drivers pass third time ( :wink: me lol!)[/b]

:dance: Ooo Good luck hun :hug: I'm sure you'll do fab!

I've got mine in July, how many lessons have you had so far?

good luck hun :cheer:

I passed on my second go, and it isnt nice to tell everyone you've failed so you are doing the right thing (just in case it goes wrong)

good luck hun, you will pass i know you will, let us know :D

Thanks girlies I will be sure to let you all know!!

Princess_Puddles said:
:dance: Ooo Good luck hun :hug: I'm sure you'll do fab!

I've got mine in July, how many lessons have you had so far?

I dont know to be honest around 25ish prob, how bad is that!! :oops: ah well nevermind long as i do it i dont care!!

Good luck with yours let me know how it goes :cheer:

Oviously we will pass first time and all!! :rotfl:

sunshinestars said:
i was the same on my second test,... yes i failed my first lol..

was so happy to ring around and say guess what.. but i passed my test today they was all like well why didnt you tell me, i didnt wanna go through the shame of telling them i had failed if i did :rotfl:

good luck.. i hope you pass! :hug:

I failed my first 3! And even got 2 dangerous' on my first :shock: I'm suprised the blokie didn't demand we walk back to the driving centre :? Although I still maintain the lorry was miles away and there was plenty of room- there was just no need to swear at me :(

Good Luck darlin - you will be fine!!!!

i passed mine on my 2nd test!! :cheer:

goodluck.jpg

Best of luck hun I'm sure you'll crack it. I kept mine as a surprise and it was such a good feeling telling everyone oh by the way...

O my.... Just realised its 2 days away, i just know my nerves are going to get the better of me :cry: :cry:

Somebody fancy doing it for me??

:moon: Honest...I will pay!!!

:rotfl:

Good luck hunny! its a fab feeling passing your test...

:D i found out i was pregnant on the monday and took my test on the thursday....

had terrible morning sickness all the way round but sitll passed first time! :D :cheer:

im sure you'll do it!!! get ur ass on here straight away and tell us how it went... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back