OH MY GOD!

Laur_250

Reaction score
I have my scan tomorow!!! OH MY GOD I canot beleive its here!! I feel like Ive been waiting for this day FOREVER but its here!! As soon as I have it Im goin straight to the shops to look for boy/girl clothes and I cannot wait! YIPEE YIPEE YIPEE YIPEE! Tommorow morning Im gonna be so hyperactive I wont be able to contain myself!XXX :cheer: :cheer:

Ooooh how exciting!!!!! Good luck, I hope everything goes fantastically for you!!

C xxx

ooo yay :cheer: thats what im doing after my scan too, shopping but mine is ages away lol. :hug:

How exciting!! :cheer: I can't wait to see the pics :D Hope bubs co-operates for the sonographer! :pray: xx

:dance: yay i bet you cant wait. you will see how much your baby has grown!!

I know cant wait to see them again and how big they have grown...and finally to not have to refer to 'it' but he or she!!! I cant beleive I will actually know what I'm having, I do hope they co-operate too!!!XX

Yeah i hope you have a lovely scan tomorrow.

Great news, can't wait to see your pics :cheer:

Also hope bubs opens his/her legs and shows you the goods ;)

Tell me about it, mines Thursday and i cant wait and its first thing!!

What time is yours, let us know as soon as you know.

I bought some boys and girls baby grows yesterday as i could no longer wait (im mental) :oops:

Hope you have a lovely scan x x x

Gem212 said:
Tell me about it, mines Thursday and i cant wait and its first thing!!x

Mine's Thursday too! :cheer: Good luck for yours!

Laura - I bet yu are tossing and turning tonight!! I wonder if you're already asleep?! If you are, let me know how you do it ready for me on Wednesday lol! x

Gem212 said:
Tell me about it, mines Thursday and i cant wait and its first thing!!

What time is yours, let us know as soon as you know.

I bought some boys and girls baby grows yesterday as i could no longer wait (im mental) :oops:

Hope you have a lovely scan x x x

Its at 9:50 so leaving in 15 mins, WHOO HOO it doesnt seem real!! I'll let you know asap everyone!!XX Ps Dont worry Gem212 I have already bought girls stuff despite having no idea if it is or not but i just HAD to so I undersand your need to buy things already!!XX

Have fun :D Look forward to hearing all about it.x

Good luck at the scan!!! You'll love every minute i'm sure!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cannot wait to see piccies!

LMP x

Oooh, I'm looking forward to seeing pics! Hope it's going well for you!

C xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back