OH MY GOD!!!!!

laetitia85 said:
budge said:

Wat do you mean??? it's soooo cute!!!! i can't wait till my baby moves like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

PMSL! bless ya when you get to that stage i guarentee youll wish you had your tiny bump, the way that baby was moving is so uncomfortable and it does actually make you feel sick, you can feel the bones moving. and when yu are lay on your side and the baby does that against the side you are lay on it makes you feel absoloutely awfyull i actually felt winded at times. But yes it is amazing to feel them move,
I can honestly say i do not miss my bump why would i miss the bump when i have the real thing in front of me! :hug:

hehe Lydia used to do that to me. This one is getting there aswell.

Owen used to do that!!! :lol: :lol:

It used to be so funny to watch! Can't wait for it again. :cheer:

Alfiesmummy said:
laetitia85 said:
budge said:

Wat do you mean??? it's soooo cute!!!! i can't wait till my baby moves like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

PMSL! bless ya when you get to that stage i guarentee youll wish you had your tiny bump, the way that baby was moving is so uncomfortable and it does actually make you feel sick, you can feel the bones moving. and when yu are lay on your side and the baby does that against the side you are lay on it makes you feel absoloutely awfyull i actually felt winded at times. But yes it is amazing to feel them move,
I can honestly say i do not miss my bump why would i miss the bump when i have the real thing in front of me! :hug:

Is it that bad?? :(

no its not! :hug:

the video you posted was so srange though :lol:

how strange!!! it does get uncomfy at that stage but i never got sick of feelin reanna move but my sis was always moanin about it with her son so i suppose its different for different people. i cant wait for kayla to be at that stage. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back