Nuts

MUMFIRST

Reaction score
I gave away jars of my beloved brazil nuts and walnuts, but I've just read it's only peanuts that should be avoided. Fantastic! I'm off to Tescos.

Strange how tastes change each pregnancy. Can't believe I've GONE OFF CHOCOLATE!!!! :shock: When I've struggled to contain my choccie cravings in previous pregnancies. And I'm still enjoying the occasional decaf coffee.

Hoping the nausea will fade soon (am 11wks) Snacking is the only thing that help.

Bring on the nuts.... Fair Trade, ofcourse. x

Really?
I thought it was all nuts too!!
Enjoy your nuts when you get back from tesco's!!

xox

I heard you only had to avoid peanuts if you or a member of your close family has a nut allergy or asthma?

I throw up every time I eat peanuts...and chocolate..I thought the cravings were supposed to be fun!!!!!!!! :cry:

I went off chocolate for years after DD, only recently started to like it again

Ive been told different things about peanuts. MW said to avoid altogether but the books say only to avoid if there is a history in family of allergies. As for normal nuts ive been assured they are fine but if you arent sure then best not to go there. Brazil nuts are really healthy though.... and yummy!

as far as im aware its only peanuts you need to avoid xxx

MUMFIRST said:
Hoping the nausea will fade soon (am 11wks) Snacking is the only thing that help.

Bring on the nuts.... Fair Trade, ofcourse. x

In the early weeks that was the same for me.......typical eh, having to eat to make you feel OK!! :roll:

I have also been told it is only peanuts, and mainly for those that have allergies in their family i.e asthma, hayfever, eczema etc

:hug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back