Nursing Bras

cloud9

Reaction score
I am wondering how many I should buy and when...I have read that you should wait till 38 weeks but if my boobs are going to get bigger when i start breast feeding am i going to need to buy more ? :think:

I was told to buy them a cup size bigger than you are at 38 weeks and your original chest size before you were pregnant!
Stupid me was 38 C when pregnant so bought 38 D nursing bras and they fall down!!! So I should have bought 36 D if you get what I mean?!
Oh and I only bought a couple as I am just wearing soft support bras that can be pulled down easily!

I would say buy atleast 3 because I was constantly washing mine as I was always leaking breast milk. I think when you get measured at 38 weeks that should be the size you will need and you shouldn't need to buy anymore. The ladies who measure you should beable to advise you anyway. I bought a pack of two sport type bras in mothercare for £25 which arn't exactly pretty bras but they are comfy.

Hiya, I found that my nursing bras werent much use as i got measured at 38 weeks and they said I would need a DD cup but when the milk came in i was FF. So maybe you could get measured at 38 weeks then buy a cheap 2 pack and hold off getting any more till you have had baby to see what size you actually end up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back