NOWHERE STOCKS APTAMIL EASY DIGEST :/..

kadesmummy

Reaction score
HELP..

My local supermarkets, superdrug, nor boots stock Aptamil Easy Digest.. i've switched my bottles from Advent to Dr Browns, using Infacol.. it's not working.. final step, Easy Digest... go to look for the bloody stuff and nowhere stocks it! what the hell.. i feel so bloody guilty because little man is having SUCH a hard time, i don't even want to feed him :( ..

Do you think if i asked my local boots they would order it in for me?

xx

I found it really difficult finding it places too, no where near me did, I had to travel about 30 minutes to ASDA to get it so stocked up loads when I did do the trip. When I was visiting my OH in London I had exactly the same problem, I had to do a online home delivery from ASDA because the nearest one was a pain to get to. So from my experience, go to your nearest ASDA because hopefully they'll have it
xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
There are other easy digest milks out there if you get desperate hun, Cow and Gate Comfort is an easy digest milk.

What are his symptoms? xxxxx :hug: :hug:

I have to drive 20 miles to a large Boots to get it.............its on the bottom shelf almost out of sight! Im sure you can order it online from Boots!

I expect they would order it in for you. I was going to say abut Cow & Gate comfort too, I've not used it but I have heard it's very good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back