NOT ON THE CARPET!!!!!!!

BEX101

Reaction score
I just thought this was funny and wanted to share -

For the past 2 years i have worked in a local night club. The staff, management and some of the customers have become as good as family. After the initial shock they have been more than suportive of my pregnancy.

To get to the point..... I live a good half hour away from the hospital and the club is only about 2 minutes away. I'm not keen on hospitals at the best of times and i know they encourage you to stay at home as long as possible. And i feel just as comfortable in the club as at home.
You should have seen the managers faces when i told them i was going to stop off at the club on route to the hospital untill it was absolutly necessary that i went into the maternity ward.

They obviously have image's of me giving birth in the club :lol:
And as they have just spent a fortune on re-decorating the club i have been given strict instructions not to do ANYTHING on the new carpet! :rotfl:

That's funny!!

Mind you I say that met a girl at a home birthing metting, she had her first son at home and despite plastic mats, sheets, protective coverings in the area she was birthing right at the second her LO appeared (with all the junk) she moved and left a nice bright red stain on her CREAM carpets! They ended up claiming on the house insurance to have it replaced as it just wouldn't shift!!

Mind you I can't see a club type place having nice shiney cream carpets!!

Did you tell them more pints will get chucked on that carpet and ruin it more then your waters :rotfl:

They just dont like the thought of cleaning it up lol

Nicola said:
That's funny!!

Mind you I say that met a girl at a home birthing metting, she had her first son at home and despite plastic mats, sheets, protective coverings in the area she was birthing right at the second her LO appeared (with all the junk) she moved and left a nice bright red stain on her CREAM carpets! They ended up claiming on the house insurance to have it replaced as it just wouldn't shift!!

Mind you I can't see a club type place having nice shiney cream carpets!!

Actually its a very tastefull tiger print! Trinny and Suzzanah had sumat to do with designing all the new decor so it's all a bit precious at the mo. It's the "grand opening" this friday so it should get messed up abit this weekend anyway. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back