Not long to go SOOO exited to meet my little Girl

bossbump

Reaction score
I cant wait to meet my little Girl now. Not long to go at all having all the signs labour will start eventually. Heavy discharge, bloodstained discharge,Painfull Braxtons So i know she will be coming soon. Hopefully a week or so. This is my first baby and i cannot wait its Fab. Im looking like a beeched whale full of stetch marks but love her so much and cant wait for her to be born now. Anyone close too labour day too? Watch me have to get induced now for saying that. anyone wanna chat im boared and exited.

definatley got a boost of energy now the birth day is in sight any day now our baby girls could be here it is exciting but i feel disapointed when i wake up another day shes not here i cant wait to see her.
:pray:
good luck keep posting.

no sign yet pit of pain but think must just be getting ready. Good luck hun it brilliant isnt it? Not long hun keep in touch

thought i was in labour last night got painful contractions about 8 mins apart but they faded away after a couple of hours really annoying i really want to meet her i was so excited but no luck hopefully they will come back today.
hannahxx

it is so annoying they seem to come really regular stronger and stronger keeping you awake untill the early hrs. Then you fall asleep with exaustion on the sofa and its all gone away. Really think she likes playing head games ha ha . Think she really happy up their its frustraiting. love moaning ha ha

any luck yet no sign of little girl this end im really impatient havent been getting pains for a few days but shes moving a lot.
little girls eh they keep you waiting.
hannahx :roll:

Bossbump had her little girl last night at 10.30pm. Both are doing well and she will post in the new arrivals when she gets chance.

oh wow congratulations !! sooo jealous no sign yet.
all my love hannahx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back