No one loves me :(

nicki

Reaction score
We're moving house next week.
We'll be an hour 20mins away from where we are now, not a million miles away I know, but still too far to be able to pop in and see people, so my (so called) best mate said she would arrange a night out with all the girls ( a leaving do) for this sat. Well one by one they've said they can't come, another has just rung to say she can't come out now, she's seeing her next door neighbour as its the only chance they've got for a while :shock: .
I'm really upset, i've known these girls for years and years & they can't be bothered. Another friend is going out with her mate as she's going to Japan for 3 weeks (i'm going FOREVER!!).

Story of my pathetic, feeble life :cry: I look forward to something just to be let down, yet again.

Sorry, just wanted to vent :(

o nicki, u know u can come on here and rant!
sorry ur mates are bein mean, it couldnt have hurt them to just come over with a bottle of wine could it??
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Orrr hun, sorry your mates are being mean, could they be arranging a surprise something for you? I hope so!

Xxx

nicki said:
We're moving house next week.
We'll be an hour 20mins away from where we are now, not a million miles away I know, but still too far to be able to pop in and see people, so my (so called) best mate said she would arrange a night out with all the girls ( a leaving do) for this sat. Well one by one they've said they can't come, another has just rung to say she can't come out now, she's seeing her next door neighbour as its the only chance they've got for a while :shock: .
I'm really upset, i've known these girls for years and years & they can't be bothered. Another friend is going out with her mate as she's going to Japan for 3 weeks (i'm going FOREVER!!).

Story of my pathetic, feeble life :cry: I look forward to something just to be let down, yet again.

Sorry, just wanted to vent :(

well how very DARE they!!!!

we shall just have to organise a party here then won't we!

HUG for nikki. That's horrible hun. No fair.

Any way you can join a mother toddler group or summat when you move? You'll make lots of new mates who are moms and won't be so likely to bail on you!

I moved to a new town 3 years ago now. I know quite a few people around town at this stage and it's great. Forget fair weather friends. Who needs em?

Hope move goes well.

Love Sue

Lindsay said:
Orrr hun, sorry your mates are being mean, could they be arranging a surprise something for you? I hope so!

Xxx

I think i'd die of shock if they did that. Its a nice idea but no one does things like that (not even my hubby :roll: )for me (can you hear the violins :lol: )

Thanks ladies, you're great, actually bought tears to my eyes :oops:

A party on saturday would be lovley :hug:

ah hun :hug: :hug:

Hope you are ok, sorry they are treating you like this its not nice at all but they do say you know who your friends are *i mean us on here* we wont let you down ever.

i agree to the forum party on sat too. here for you huni if you wanna chat :hug: :hug:

:hug: ah hun - well i'm gutted you're going :( its been lovely meeting up with you and Jamie and i know we still can when you are back every now and then but we wont be able to do it so often.

i cant believe they are being like that hun. well we can have our own tea party next wednesday with the boys ( and suzy& aimmee if they are free!)

dont worry you are def loved - bet they will realise when you've left just how much they will miss you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lindsay said:

Xxx

I thought that, hope they are arranging a suprise for u!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back