Nipples leaking

soexcited

Reaction score
One just one of my nipples have slightly started to leak, at first it was a milky liquid then this morning it was like water, is this normal.

i think it is normal... mine haven't leaked yet..

but i'm sure it's nothing to worry about :wink:

Mine have been leaking since about 25 weeks :shock:

Sometimes its milky coloured but most of the time its just clear stuff which I think is colustrum or something, completely normal or so I've been told :)

I bought some breast pads but I cant wear them cos they make me itch :roll:

I'm a few weeks behind you but yes it's normal, some women do experience it, some dont. Either is normal. It's just getting ready for producing the milk you will need. It will stop then come back again with a vengance when it's time to start feeding!! I carry pads around with me now I've had a few leaky days!

Hi,

Yep thats normal, most of the time mines just clear. Lately they have been getting lumpy and itching again and very 'awake'.Getting ready for the big day i guess.

mine just smell actually, now and again.... sometimes the smell is just too much :puke:

Hi

Mine leak if they are touched but my milk never went away after Bf Kiara in January. But yes it is normal, time for nursing pads :)
Katrina

Thanks everyone, i just think its werid how one is leaking but not the other.

mine have been leaking now for 2 weeks, but then again i think they think the baby is coming cos i been in labour once already, i get worried as they leak so much now, i could store it and freeze it.. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back