Nice meet you Dionne!

Today me and Damien met up with Dionne and Harley, he is so gorgeous!!! We met up in town and had a nice day wandering the shops and had some lunch. Harley is beautiful, and Dionne is such a nice girl! Got on really well, lost track of time and was late to pick Mark up for work!

Can't wait to meet up again!

do you both live close? it was lovely when we met up with dionne she is as nice as she comes across on the forum! love metting people off here, should find somewhere in the middle from you and dionne and warrington where I am and all meet up.

Sounds like you all had a great day!!! I'm so jealous, no one lives near me
sad-smiley-047.gif

i iknow how u feel hearts
glad u had a nice time tho girls where was dior?

yeah we had a lovely day, she is just on my wave lenth :lol:
we walked for ages im was sooo shattered when i got in, Damo is even more georgous in the flesh Sami dont look like shes had a baby :x
hoping to meet up again next week :D

lauz im not sure where warrington is on the map?? i think your north of manchester and sami is south? il have a look

Glad you both had a great day!! I wanna meet you both lol!!!!
Its lovely to put a face to the name isnt it? I dragged Kim round the shops yesteday bless her and she wasnt feeling to good, now i feel awful!

Glad you had a good time Dionne and Sami!!!

Don't feel awful Hels!! It's not your fault I was ill!! I'm still suffering today but not half as bad as yesterday afternoon. I went home and went to bed!!

its nice to be able to meet up with people on here there was no one close to me till recently the closest to me was layla but now manda has moved back over here and only 10 mins up the road :dance: so we are hoping to meet up next week in town for a coffee :D cant wait
just hope i can go to the birmingham meet now too so i can meet everyone else xxxxxxx

yeah im looking forward to the birmingham meet.
its great that iv meet up with sammi as all my mates are still party animals and have no babies
so me and sammi had loads of baby talk yesterday it was great

remind me again of the details of the birmingham meet... sorry i am so forgetful...

I'm still going to keep my promis of sharing a bottle of nice cheap lambrini and having lots of girlie silly chat and relaxing! get kris to look after the nippers for the veening or your folks and come to mine for a night of chilling out! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back