next sale ?? is it worth the early start?

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
as above , is the next sale worth the early start :shock: is it something u should do just once lol

and who buy next years summer stuff ? as i take it thats what will be in sale ? and how do u guess what size to get ???

who's gonna be mad and be at there local at 5 am !?????

i did it last year.I was pregnant (just) and was there withg my friends at 5 am!it was cold and wet and i spent over 200 quid but i did get kiara kitted out for an entire year,even got shoes n stuff. would i do it again???? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

errrrrrm NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my mother hit the next and m&s sales last time while i was still pregnant and brought thomas loads of clothes mostly 6+ months
you can really go wrong buying summer stuff as kids always wear t-shirts all year round if you buy a bit bigger it doesnt matter wereas if its too small they wont be bale to wear it at all
i wouldnt get up that early but my mum prob will be as they boys stuff seems to go first :(
xx

Ill be doing the online thing, might buy a couple of sizes, i can always resale on ebay

I've got a next account and get a vip 1/2 hour to buy things - did it tonight got loads of things at either half price or less!!!! :dance: but they are mostly things we can wear now. Not sure if i'd get to the shop for 5am though!!!

I did it once and I'd never do it again. I went to the store in the city centre, phoned my hubby to come pick me up when I'd done, but ended up running back to the store cos this creepy guy was following me :shock:

I wont be going, i never do and think anyone who wants to be stood in the cold is mad hehe

pooh-pooh, i wont get up at 5am for ANYTHING except my little princess!

Sophie1102 said:
I've got a next account and get a vip 1/2 hour to buy things - did it tonight got loads of things at either half price or less!!!! :dance: but they are mostly things we can wear now. Not sure if i'd get to the shop for 5am though!!!

OMG! i have been checking my emails everyday for the past week lol to check if i was sent this (as i usually am)... have not got anything! when did u get set it??? have you been shopping already! Oooooooooo No!!!!!! lol Leave some clothes for Meeeeeeeeeeeeee

tinkerbell* said:
Sophie1102 said:

OMG! i have been checking my emails everyday for the past week lol to check if i was sent this (as i usually am)... have not got anything! when did u get set it??? have you been shopping already! Oooooooooo No!!!!!! lol Leave some clothes for Meeeeeeeeeeeeee

I was thinking the same :think:

I did it on the xmas sale, I got up at 4am and walked to the town , got their at 5 and for me it was worth it as im size :shhh: 18 and even then there wasnt much in my size but I stilll got some great bargins. Had to wait in the queue for the checkout and that took a whole hour :shakehead: , got a cab home and went back to bed lol. Wont be doing it for the summer sale so for the boxing day one as I think it would be a bit much for me.

poppy160 said:
tinkerbell* said:
Sophie1102 said:

I was thinking the same :think:

Yeah got it on monday, perhaps try logging in to your next account, as you need to reserve you 1/2 hour slot, they still have time tomorrow night and Friday daytime. Things are going quick though somethings sold out before I even got to checkout!!!

The only time i got up early for the next sale was when i worked there an had to be in a 5am :wall:

I wouldn't dream of getting up that early for in now, infact i wouldn't step foot into a next store on sale day, but my hubby works there so he gets all our bits for us.

I hate the next sale, used to dread it when i worked there :rotfl:

No way - once I was working till 7am when it started and I went down for 4.45am to see what the fuss was about, I drove in to the retail park saw a gabble of people and drove back out, I can not be doing with fighting for clothes and people barging me out of the way!!

Do any of you have a next clearence store?

Jade&Evie said:
jennywren said:
Do any of you have a next clearence store?

We do- Its great- the prices are fantastic!

Yup sale prices all year round, so much better than having a punch up in next cause someone pushed you over to get ''that dress'' I got my going out top (that I wore on sat) from their this time and was £30 down to £15 then £4 at the till - Bloody bargain!

Awwwww i'm so excited! I keep thinking about all the lovelt little clothes, im not going to the shop as will be 37weeks and dont have much patience anyway! haha! i will be doing online! but i'm gonna be soooo disapointed if everything has sold out! i thinik i tried to but a little pair of camo dungerees (non-sale) and loads of stuff had sold out even before the sale had been anounced!!! :( :( :(
i was cheeki and just called Next, they said only a very few number of people were chosen to have VIP viewing of the sale! hmmmmup! i wasn't one of them :( boo hoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back