Buzby

Reaction score
Hi All :)

My name is V and I am from the east of Scotland. I am mummy to my DD Molly and we are now trying for baby no2. I look forward to getting to know you all and sharing our highs and lows together and hopefully loads of BFP's. xx

Hi Buzby nice to meet you :eek:) From Scotland myself x

Thank you Hopeful

Looking forward to getting to know you better and hopefully we will have BFP's soon. xx

Thank You BabyGagasMum

Love your photo of your DD she is gorgeous and good luck with the little one on the way. Hope that is me fairly soon. xx

Here here Buzby, will have my fingers crossed for you too hun x Going through the 2WW and about to pull my hair out....... keep on imagining symptoms so will be testing within the week. Keep me posted on how you are getting on x

Will do. Don't have a clue when I'm ovulating though my AF's are all over the place since I came off the mini pill. Just started AF today but had to wait 40 days for it to come. Been reading threads about OV Tests so will order some cheapies off of Ebay and try and figure it out. xx :) Good Luck to you lots of Babydust coming your way!!

Last edited:
I was a bit like that myself coming off the mini pill, but it regulated within a couple of months then like you said used the sticks to find out what was happening and when! Think I have it now but it did take a while and alot of calender markings lol. I need to be stopped though, am 9dpo and thought I would test, BFN but what really was I expecting so early on??!!! Arrggghhhh! Maybe I should of taken better note of what my body did post ov instead of this month thinking every sniffle or twinge might be my month.
Sprinkling lots of babydust you way too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back