Newbie to Tri 2!

littlemiss83

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

Is it ok if I join you all in Tri 2.

I've had a pretty miserable journey so far, had very bad ms which has gradually calmed down over the last 2 weeks, as of today i've not had any for 5 days. So im starting to feel a bit more normal again, which is totally great.

I've not had a hospital scan or anti-natal check up yet. My doctor messed up my referral to the hospital and to cut a long story short, I've been given my first check up and scan for Wednesday. Which I am so so excited about. I feel like I cant fully enjoy this pregnancy untill I know everything is ok.

I'm probably gonna be annoying everyone up until my scan as i'm sooo nervous.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!!

:)

Welcome to Tri 2 littlemiss83 :) and good luck for your scan on Wednesday!! :D x

Welcome to Tri 2 :)
It does get easier eventually I promise xx

aww littlemiss hope all goes well for u wed i have scan wed also a see your from glasgow aswell x

Hi ladies

Thanks so much

So nervous about Weds. I think it will be a euphoric feeling to actually know there is nothing wrong with my baby and I can actually enjoy being pregnant.

xcitedmum2bex - where abouts in Glasgow are you?

:hug:

:yay: Another October Mummy :) Welcome to tri 2 hun :) x Hopefully you'll be feeling much better in this Tri x

littlemiss a stay springboig a got me scan wednesday at princess royal maternity this is 18 week scan for me to check blood going to babys brain stuff x

Omg im so excited for you! i havent been on here for a while but i was thinking of you and now youve just popped up yay! congratulations hunny i hope everything goes well on wednesday
hope your ok

xxxxx

Welcome!! I'm new here too. I'm sure your scan will go fine and then you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy trip ;) :D

littlemiss a stay springboig a got me scan wednesday at princess royal maternity this is 18 week scan for me to check blood going to babys brain stuff x

Wot a coincidence I have my 1st scan at the Royal on Weds too. Wot time is your appointment at? Mines is at 1pm.

I live in the East End.

:)

Thanks so much everyone.

Its great to feel a bit more normal. Been looking forward to Tri 2 for ages!

I live just off the Gallowgate.

What a carry on I had at that Royal. My doctor referred me to the gyno dept in the main hosp, rather than the maternity bit, waited 5 weeks for the appointment too, luckily they've rushed through this appointment for Weds, coz i'm so far on.

I'm not sure where Springboig is..i've heard of it tho.

aww hope u get on ok hun yeah gallowgate just about 15 mins from me next shettleston a stay x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back