new mum's room???

what a fab idea!!!

when i first popped, i felt a bit lost as id been so used to the tri's...

sort of hovered around, still feel a bit lost, but i have near enough no time for puter now she is mobile.. lol

I AGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D :D :D :D :D

We go from chatting rubbish and moaning in 3rd tri and then when we have our babies we have nowhere to do that!!!

PWEEEEEASEEEEEE! :lol: :lol: :pray:

my problem was i went from one 'room' to LOADS!! i know there is a general chat.

and then having less and less time to get on here. its getting easier now alice is happy to keep herself entertained.

begging.jpg

Isn't that just like the Babies & Toddlers General discussion bit?

I can change the name of that bit to include new mums chat if you like but I don't think we need a whole new section do we?

Urchin said:
Isn't that just like the Babies & Toddlers General discussion bit?

I can change the name of that bit to include new mums chat if you like but I don't think we need a whole new section do we?

yeah suppose...... it just feels like we have to talk baby in general discussion..

but then i suppose this iswhat off topic is for :think: :think: :think:

sorry :doh: :doh: :doh: lol

I post in Tri 3 and Isaac is 2 years old :lol:

I think off topic is the best place for eveyone to hang out and get to know eachother then if you make friends with people you just stalk them over to their section :D

I'd just say B&T general discussion fits the job really, make a chat thread like the Here I am one but for new mums?

leckershell said:
I'd just say B&T general discussion fits the job really, make a chat thread like the Here I am one but for new mums?

good idea :D :D

i've been offline for what seems ages but i've been lost on here when i've had one!!!

now i'm back online i need to find where i'm meant to be!!

I think babies and toddlers section does fit the bil, maybe on brackets near the subtitle we could have 4th trimestor lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back