New mum to be 6+2 due in March. AnyOne Else?

Tiggy26

Reaction score
Hello

First of all I would like to Congratulate all you mums to be! & hope you all have a happy & healthy pregnancy :D

I found out I was pregnant on 29th June @ 00.20am This was in Fact my boyfriends birthday! After asking him 2 months before hand what he would like for his birthday he finally said "I want you to stop smoking & id love to be a dad" Congratulations i said...you have both :cheer:

Is there anybody else that is due in March or around that time? Would be nice to keep in touch with symptoms e.t.c

So far all ive had is sore breasts & the constant need to sleep! Oh and lots of visits to the toliet :D

I do have 1 question though....about 8 days ago I had some spotting (which i know is normal) but i decided to go to the doctors anyway just to make sure & he sent me for an Early Pregnancy Scan, I had an internal scan & all was great! the lady said for the early stage im at everything looks normal :D :D

However that same afternoon when i got back from work I experienced something similar to a light period (but more than spotting) the kind of period that you would have on the last 2 days of you monthly period, the weird things is its dark brown! I called the doctors again and I was assured that if i were having a miscarrage i would be soaking at least 1 pad an hour, which is not the case for me at all, however I have had a little pain in my right overy so im still quite worried. Even though I havnt lost the amount of blood the doctors are stateing is it still possible that ive miscarried? ive had no clots or anything.

I have another early scan booked in for this Thursday and im petrified as i know i could be facing something more serious, im scared of my fear coming true as all me and my partner have wanted for a long time is a baby.

Has anyone else experienced this? Id appreciate any comments.

Thanks

Tiggy xxx

hello and welcome ! im prob the same as u but till i have my scan im down as 5wks 6days !

the internal may well ahve made u bleed , it could have poked something it shouldnt or veins near the surface

brown blood = old blood too , remember that !

and good luck !

Hi there and welcome :wave:

I know it's hard but try and stay positive... Hopefully it is just more spotting...

Some women bleed and everything is fine... It is definitely a positve that everything looked good on the scan you had...

Fingers crossed for you on Thursday. Keep us posted... :)

Hi Tiggy,

Congratulations and welcome. I am 6+4 so very near your date :)

I am also going for an early scan on Wednesday morning as I had a very slight amount of spotting over the weekend and it has worried me sick (I'm a natural born worrier).

As far as I know, all this spotting is fine, so long as it's not accompanied by intense pain/cramps.

Hopefully, like me, your scan on Thursday will put your mind at rest. I have MSN so feel free to add me if you wish to :)

I'm [email protected] (MSN)

Thank you all for your support, I will add you to msn ilovejd76 & will keep you updated, Let me know how your scan goes on Wednesday, Good luck & speak soon

Tiggy xxx

You too. I look forward to having you add me :D

hi there are quite a few of due in march now,so lots of us to chat about symptons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back