Nervous & Scared now!

Kerrieanne

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just got back from the New Forest camping. As soon as we went my symptoms got much stronger and it made camping really hard. Came home yesterday and i must say relieved to have my own bed and toilet back!

My nausea has gotten much worse and I can't stop peeing and so so tired. I am starting to show now and struggling for things to wear.

The reason i am scared it because my scan is just around the corner. I don't have an appt date yet so i will have to chase this up on Monday but last Feb at my 12 wk scan i found out i had a mmc. So awful and so scared it will happen again. So scared when i lay on that table she will tell me yet again she can't find a heartbeat :(

However, i do feel much more reassured this time, my symptoms are much stronger and i have a tiny bump that i didn't have before.

I have been through so much to get here as this will hopefully be a successful IVF baby. Fingers crossed i will get a happy ending this time. I'll keep you posted...

good luck hun, ive never experienced a mc so can't imagine how nervous you feel, but as you say, your symptoms are horrible so thats a good sign!

fingers crossed this baby is meant to be and all is well.

What time is your scan? I have my 12 week on Monday too!

will be thinking of u xxxx

Awww huni sorry to hear about your previous mc, Hope everything goes well on Monday and the sickness is such a good sign so try not to stress too much, FX for you xxx

I'm sure everything will be good hun, your symptoms are a great sign :) only normal to worry though, MMC is horrible but i know you will be good this time :)

fingers crossed for you hunny xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back