need help!!!!!!

lilhunnijade

Reaction score
Hi, sounds weird i am on implanon and have read ALOT that soo many people have got pregnant whilst still on it, i personally have been having a few things change and didnt know if maybe i could be, still deciding whether im being stupid or it is worth going docs to check... so it started this month (always had my period every month roughly 20th) and missed it last month without thinking about it and again... i am late this month, then came the cramps, first time it happened was in middle of the night about 2 weeks ago i woke up in agony as there was the worst cramp i have ever felt racing through my womb area, it got so painful i nearly passed out and nearly threw up, now the cramp went away after about 20 mins but since i have been getting (every few days or so) a cramping as if i will start my period however nothing has appeared as yet, next i have been eating twice what i normally do, i never feel full just hungry all the time like a bottomless pit that just never fills up, i have hense gained half a stone lol next dont know why but massive massive boost in sex drive, cant get enough of my boyfriend like having sex 4 times as much as normal...normally its the opposite way round lol, i feel moody alot, bored yet cant be bothered to do anything hense making me irritable all the time lol

I am sorry for all the bad spelling

Any insight at all would be most appreciated,

Thankyou ↓

From what you've said i think it'd definitely be worth taking a test or asking your doctor for advice. Remember no form of contraception is 100% certain and some of your symptoms do sound a little like pregnancy. Although it could also be something totally different. You won't know for sure until you test. Good luck, hope you get the answer you want :) xxx

The only way you,ll no is to test huni. Have you been this late before? I don,t no what the pain could be but if you are preg you should see your doc about it asap.

the only way to rule it out for definite is to do a test!!

i was on implanon a few years back and my periods stopped all together and my appetitie incresed and i gained a lot of weight!! all of which are side effects of using implanon 8 months later i had it taken out as i didnt like the effects it was having on me, this may too be a possibility that u are experiencing side effects of using it

talk to ur doctor about it and see what he suggests x

First of all - implanon is one of the MOST effective contraceptions available - so dont panic. One of the side effects is that it can stop ur periods or alter them.

If ur concerned take a test, that should give u an answer as to whether ur pregnant or its just side effects.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back