• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Need advice regarding holidaying abroad with a toddler

mrsH2009

Reaction score
Our normal holidays are camping adventure holidays within the uk, I have only ever been abroad 4 times and one of them was wedding/honeymoon. I'm therefore not exactly a seasoned traveller

I'm paranoid to the point of obsession about this hoilday, I've tried to prepare for every senario and am totally over reacting! I've now got everything and have just about managed to get it all in the damn case, zipped it up and thought SHIT ... Toys.

What should I take for him to play with. I usually just pack everything into the car, I took the jumperoo to Cornwall last summer :blush:

I normally take everything I can! :blush: We normally go camping/caravan/cottage holidays so can squeeze a bit more in the car :lol:

I'd take a fav stuffed toy, a book, a couple of fav cars/trains/figures (all little ones) Nothing that wont fit in your hand luggage.
I found LO is too tired/more interested in surroundings than toys.

I would take some favourite small toys, then perhaps buy a few when you get there? Then if they are easily postable then mail them home if you can't get them in your case xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back