NEC babyshow, need some advice

mdsremos

Reaction score
I am really wanting to go to the NEC babyshow on 20th May but am concerned as I went a couple of times with DS1 but DH came too so not a problem if I needed the loo as he looked after Charlie whilst I joined the loooong queue.
However, this time cos DH is working I am looking to venture on my own with Ollie who is 5 months old but dont know how I would be able to use the loo???? I know full well that the buggy wont fit in the loo's and I am not prepared to leave him with a stranger outside cos firstly he's my baby and I dont want to have to 'trust' a stranger and also he has a condition called Sandifer's Syndrome due to reflux which can cause him to breath hold so would not want to give anyone I dont know the responsibility.....

Any ideas other than just hold it in Lol?
Do you think they would let me use the disabled toilets?

Yep, disabled toilets :) Ill be going to the NEC show and if I go alone its what Ill be doing, or Ill just pee with the door open. I have no shame lol.

I agree - disabled toilets all the way!!! Or do they have changeing facilities with toilets in them too?? Have you thought about using a baby sling instead of a buggy - might give you more mobility???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back