Names to go with sibling Oliver James?!

Kathryn1987

Reaction score
Hi im expecting my second baby, i have a 14 month old called oliver james already.
As im only nearly 14 weeks we havnt found out the sex yet.
We are struggling to decide on names, the only names we have come up with are Ethan Christopher (christopher after my husband and my dad) and Charlotte Isabella. Our surname is Grove.
Any ideas of names?
Thanks
Kathryn x

Aw my husband is an Oliver James!!
I will give you £100 if you call your child Byker!! Lol!!
No seriously - those name are lovely! Clearly you like more traditional names - so what about;

Amelia
Grace
Sophie
Rosie

Reuben
Edward
William
Harry
George (although there is a boxer called George Groves - and he's not very good so that might not work lol) xx

I live just up the road from Byker Grove - nowhere near Byker which is actually a place! Lol!

I love both the names you chosen, really nice and go lovely with your little boys name x

OMG I loved byker grove...

BYKER.. BYKER.. BYKER GROVE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ha ha!! I was a fan of byker grove growing up ����
I live near to newcastle too actually lol well about 15 miles from there!
Do you think christopher works as a middle name? We were unsure but it would be lovely to use it as it would mean so much to my dad knowing we used his name as the middle name
I love Rosie, ive started watching Devious maids and theres a Rosie on there ☺️
Amelia was on our list but we arent so sure now about Ollie and Millie as they sound very similar.
I really like Edward too, could be Eddie for short ☺️. Its so hard picking names!
X

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back