My womb - is it normal?

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
When i got my 12week scan pic my mum mentioned something about the size of my womb, she asked whether baby had enough room to move as it looks really small. see photo below!

Everyone's scan photo's on here seem to show their womb much bigger than mine!

Now i am wondering whether this is the reason why i have not felt any movement yet and i am nearly 20weeks?!?

:think:

leanne.jpg

what do you girlies think?!?

I'm not sure how to attach photos, but my 20 week pic is nearly identical to yours. I didn't feel my baby move a whole load at 20 weeks either, my placenta is anterior tho which is cushioning some of the blows

the sonographer or MW would have said something if it was abnormal! i dont think theres anything to worry about! It looks normal to me!

Looks fine to me hun, mine was the same as yours at my 12 week scan with my first.

it doesn't look abnormal to me, it looks about right. It also varies on when you feel movement, every pregnancy is different and every woman is different so don't worry :hug:

Hyour baby already has its first slide! i always looked at your scan and thought that was so cool!!

Im sure your womb is fine hon the big moves dont come until a bit later...

x

I'm sure it's fine hun :hug: I think loads of people, me included, didn't feel their LOs until after 20 weeks!

I wouldn't worry about it Honey, the sonographer would have said something if there was a concern about room in there. :hug:

Just pretend you're an estate agent and refer to it as "Compact and Bijou" :rotfl:

Sarah xxx

Heres a pic of mine Leanne
baba15may0812w1day001.jpg

The sonographer told me it was because my bladder wasnt as full as they like it to be at the 12 weeks scan! Its not that your womb is small, just the way the pic has come out!
Try not to worry!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back