• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My ticker!!

kanga86

Reaction score
My ticker is on the evil baby in a carrier bag week :( Such a scary pic!! I think they need to change it!! xx

LOLOLOL! i didnt notice it before, i thaught it was kinda cute when i was 31 weeks. i think you have opened my eyes x

:rofl: Kanga i just nearly pee'd my self reading that but its so true, tbh every Sunday i click on my ticker to read the update and always click on the week after and when i saw the picture for next weeks ticker i thought OMG that just looks like the poor thing is suffocating in clingfilm or something :shock: i agree...they really should pick another picture for week 31 lol

xx

LOL, it looks like he is screaming get me the hell outta here which surely at this point is wrong!!!

I though the same as you guys, the baby blatantly looks like they are trying to escape from a plastic bag, no nice xxx

Ha ha, mine too!! I've never noticed it before!! Poor baby, it looks like its sack has sprung a leak!

Poor baby, it looks like its sack has sprung a leak!

:rofl: in all honesty i do have visions of the sac been nice and full like a balloon filled with water, deffo nothing like the ticker picture, i think this image will scar me for life :lol:
Cant i skip week 31 and just flit to 32 haha!

xx

LOL, it looks like he is screaming get me the hell outta here which surely at this point is wrong!!!

Omg so it does!! I remember seeing it before on tickers of the ladies I was following through the tris after I had my mc and they continued! And I was always dreading this one popping up! Although some of the kiks I have been getting today, is like a huge cry or get me out of here too!! :) stay put lil man, u still have 9 weeks of cooking to go!xxx

Poor baby, it looks like its sack has sprung a leak!

:rofl: in all honesty i do have visions of the sac been nice and full like a balloon filled with water, deffo nothing like the ticker picture, i think this image will scar me for life :lol:
Cant i skip week 31 and just flit to 32 haha!

xx

I imagine that too, cis when they were smaller they could just float around, I'd like to think he still can just bob away his is bag of water, just like a goldfish or something :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mariyadavis
Back