My Poorly Boy :(

DebbieM

Reaction score
Luke is poorly with yet another cold and cough (we both got it the same day from Baby Cafe, I think) and on top of that he is teething quite badly. I feel so sorry for him. He's so happy these days in general and his sleeping had gotten better (for us lol) and now we're back to him being in bed with us and being really clingy with me.

I wish I could do more for him but all I can offer is Calpol, Nurofen, teething powders, bonjela and most importantly, lots of kisses and cuddles. I hate to see him feeling unwell. I'd take it all from him if I could :(

:hug: :hug: :hug:
Get well soon Luke x x x x

Your doing your best Debs :hug:

Kim x x x

Poor luke :( hope the little mite is feeling better soon :hug:

Its awful seeing them ill isnt it. Maia has a stinking cold too that has just gotten worse overnight. Shes very clingy and whiney this morning but the worse thing is we are having a new boiler fitted today so no heating and its snowing outside :shock: I really want to keep her indoors when she's ill but its freezing so going to take her to visit great granny when she wakes form her nap.

Poor Luke, hope hes feeling better soon :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: hugs for you all!!

James is the same with the teeth, dunno what Id do if he got a cold as well. Big snuggles to Luke and hope he feels better soon xxx

Oh, I am so so sorry hun :hug: Hope he is gonna get better really soon :hug: Have you tried those menthol vaporisers (?) the ones you stick into the plug and they produce menthol smell to relieve breathing? They are really good. Also some drops of menthol oil in the bath will help with congested nose.

xxx
Carina
ps: dont worry about meeting this week :hug: will postpone till both of you feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww hope lil Luke gets better soon Honey :hug:

Where do you go baby cafe and who runs it?

Sarah xxx

Carina said:
Oh, I am so so sorry hun :hug: Hope he is gonna get better really soon :hug: Have you tried those menthol vaporisers (?) the ones you stick into the plug and they produce menthol smell to relieve breathing? They are really good. Also some drops of menthol oil in the bath will help with congested nose.

xxx
Carina
ps: dont worry about meeting this week :hug: will postpone till both of you feeling better :hug: :hug: :hug:

We might be fine for Weds/Thurs :D Can we see tomorrow how things are then let you know hun? :D Really want to meet up with you.

CH0C0H0LIC said:
Awwww hope lil Luke gets better soon Honey :hug:

Where do you go baby cafe and who runs it?

Sarah xxx

I'll send you a PM! :D

His nose is running like a tap today and I can also see the line on his gum where the second top tooth is going to break through.

This is him at this moment:

n516944330_1097008_86.jpg

I could just eat him :D

DebbieM said:

awwww, bless him!! I want to give him a cuddle :hug:

Poor little bloke. Im sure its worse for the mummies when theyre ill though. Watching them being poorley and theres not much we can do about it :cry:

Get well soon Luke x

DebbieM said:

Awwwww what a lovely picture, I love his PJ's, my Charlie has these, they are soooo cosy i want a pair for me!!

Hope his cold/teeth get better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back